HS-5B Automatic Gyro Mixer
The perfect solution for fast and homogeneous mixing of paint and similar materials. This unit automatically clamps the product can adjusting the clamping force and the mixing speed to the inserted can size.
This machine also applies advanced variable speed control technology, and it has unique features such as patented bi-directional rotation that achieve quicker and better homogeneous mixing of product.
The design of gyroscopic mixer is leaded by our Italy technician. Rational design, easy to move and service. Each part is easily accessible. High manufacturing quality for long term reliability. The body and internal mechanism compact design takes a limited space where installed and allows full filling of container load for shipment.
Base on our classic automatic gyroscopic mixer model HS-5T, we developed one more bigger gyro mixer machine whom can be suitable for mixing heavier and taller tanks. Up to now, HS-5B is the perfect solution for fast and homogeneous mixing of paint and similar materials.The mixing pressure and speed can be adjusted automatically once it work with different paint can weight and height.
Meanwhile, the automatic gyroscopic mixer equipped with visualization design. It is our purpose that safety is always the first. Comparing with our old automatic gyroscopic mixer model, the visualization design is more perfect.
● Fully automatic gyroscopic mixer
● Unique alternate mixing direction
● Automatic can clamping mechanism
● Can proportional mixing speed (100 - 150 RPM) and clamping force
● Adjustable mixing time from 1 to 10 minutes
● The lower can tray can be extracted for easy can loading and unloading
● High contrast LCD display
● Safety lock on the access door
● 110 V 60 Hz power settings
● Custom body colors. Standard colors are RAL-6000 and RAL-9002 (reference only)
● Maximum load 38 Kg (84 lb.)
● Maximum can height 460 mm
● Minimum can height 85 mm
● Maximum can diameter 330 mm
Power and electric specs.
● Single phase 220 V 50 Hz ± 10%
● Max. power consumption 750 W
● Working temperature from 10° to 40°
● Relative humidity from 5% to 85% (not condensing)
Dimensions and shipping
● Machine (H, W, D) 1080 x 840 x 810 mm
● Packing (H, W, D) 1200 x 980 x 880 mm
● Net Weight 186 Kg
● Gross Weight 226 Kg
● 24 Pieces / 20”Container